Brandy's Circus

Saturday, June 10, 2006
































































On Saturday, April 22, 2006 my brother Mike married the love of his life Sandie. It was one of the most beautiful days of my life! To see my Little Brother stand up on that alter and profess his love and affection to Sandie was unreal! I don't think I've ever been SO happy for him! The weather was beautiful; a perfect day for a wedding. The church was so peaceful, like it had also been waiting for this day. My mom and dad were so proud of their son...as I was of my brother. They both looked so happy and so beautiful themselves. Mike did a great job. He and Sandie giggled like 2 little kids. Don't get me wrong, they took their Special Day very seriously, but they were Mike and Sandie the whole way through. They just thoroughly enjoyed their day. The reception was fun and the food was so delicious. The had a wonderful DJ and he danced us through the night. The cake cutting was fun to watch...Mike teased Sandie but all along we knew he wouldn't smoosh the cake in her face.... my brother is a gentleman and Sandie had her rules...Mike surprised us all by crawling to Sandie to get her garter. What a panther my brother is! After a wild night, it was time to send the newlyweds on their way. We sent them on their way through a sea of bubbles and a waiting limo. I hope and pray that their marriage is a long and happy one...with lots of pitter-patter of Little Feet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home