Brandy's Circus

Wednesday, July 12, 2006










Picnic at Dee and Allen's House

After we all checked out at the Tradewinds, we headed over to Allen's Parents' House for a Post Wedding Picnic. Gina took the Bobby Pins out of Belinda's Hair because poor Belinda didn't know where to start! There must've been half a box in there! Belinda and Allen also opened their Wedding Gifts (while I slept...funny how I wanted to stay to watch Belinda open her Gifts but just couldn't keep my eyes open! It was just such a Crazy Sleepless Weekend!) while the family was there. I heard they got a lot of really Nice Stuff. :) Mike and Sandie were able to look at the Pictures I had taken at Their Wedding. It was nice to spend more time with Mike and Sandie. Belinda and Allen decided not to save the whole Top of their Wedding Cake so after most of the Family had left, since Belinda and Allen didn't get any Cake at their Wedding but the pieces they fed to eat other at the Cutting, Belinda cut into the Wedding Cake Top. We all had a little piece of Cake (even Bella got some!) and then I had to head home. It was such a nice afternoon, but I had to get back to Central Florida and back to my normal life. But what a Wonderful Weekend to take a Vacation from Everyday Life and live a Fantasy Weekend on the Beach! Thank you, Belinda and Allen, for a Wonderful Weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home