Brandy's Circus

Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Day at Walt Disney World with Kelly, Chance, and Cade




















Kelly came to visit in July for a week. I was able to steal her away for a day at the Magic Kingdom with Chance and Cade, Kelly's sister Lisa's son. It was the first time I had seen Kelly since she moved and it was like time had never passed. She looks GREAT and Chance is getting so big! I also had lunch with them later in the week and got to see Trey, but I had forgotten my camera that day. I barely recognized Trey he has gotten SO tall and SO grown-up! But we had a fun day at the Magic Kingdom, as you can see by the pictures. Chance and Cade are the Best of Friends and it was SO nice seeing them get along so well the entire day. It was also nice to spend the day getting caught up with Kelly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home