Brandy's Circus

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Roo!














Roo came to stay with us while Colleen and Chris went on their Honeymoon. It was good practice for me because I was still entertaining the idea of having 4 dogs. Once I got Eddie, that feeling got smooshed way down inside of me, but having cute little Roo around for 10 days made me rethink my idea. We had fun with Roo, but when it came time for Roo to go home to her Mommy and Daddy, I was ready. 4 dogs are just exhausting! Fun, but exhausting! The hardest part was separating Isis and Roo. Isis made a Good Friend in Roo and she was sad to see Roo go home. I took my 3 kids with me to drop Roo off so Colleen and Chris could meet my kids. I also wanted Isis to see that Roo went home to 2 Loving Parents so little Isis wouldn't worry about little Roo. As you can see from the pictures, I think Roo had a Good Time at Aunt Brandy's House!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home