Brandy's Circus

Saturday, August 18, 2007

March 30th-My Birthday!












For my 32nd Birthday this year, Mom and I went to EPCOT. As I am now out of my partying years, I like to spend my Birthday with Mom out to a nice dinner. This year, I wanted to go to EPCOT since Mom likes going there and it was the Flower and Garden Festival. We had dinner in Mexico right by the water. We had to skip the Boat Ride as it was Under Construction...famous last Disney words. But we had a niced afternoon walking around World Showcase, looking at all the flower topiaries, and having desert in France. Better than Birthday Cake! But as we were in France sipping our Birthday champagne, the wind kicked up and we decided it was time to leave. All in all, it was a Wonderful Birthday! Happy Birthday to me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home