Brandy's Circus

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Paws In The Park














This spring while Dad was here, he helped me with the kids during the Paws In The Park fundraiser for the ASPCA. I don't think I have to tell you that my kids HATED it!!! Eddie barked like crazy the whole morning and tried to eat every dog that walked by. Out of the stroller he was a MAJOR handful for Dad and I so he went back in as soon as possible. Lea wanted nothing to do with the event at all and happily stayed in the stroller the whole time. Isis started off very skittish, didn't want to be out of the stroller at all, but when she saw how much fun the other dogs were having, she wanted to be in the middle of it all. Once she got going, she was a dog on her own. She had a blast! Dad and I left right after the walk because we were exhausted. As you can see by the last picture, we weren't the only ones!

1 Comments:

Blogger caleb and sarah turner said...

That is too hilarious, the doggy stroller, my dog would hate that though, and I dont think Caleb would let me do that!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home