Brandy's Circus

Thursday, June 15, 2006





















The Sunday after Mike's wedding we had a picnic at my house. The Bittman side and the Finch side were all there. My little house was just filled to the brim with love and family...just how I always want it to be! We also used the picnic as a ruse to celebrate Uncle John's 50th Birthday. Christina and Linda and their families were there to celebrate "Grandpa's Birthday". What little darlings they are! They get so much bigger in between visits! It was the first time using my new grill. We had some guest grillers...many thanks to Grandma (the Pepper Stirrer), Susan (the Party Planner Pro) and Tom (the Meat Man). Everyone helped to set up and clean up...I couldn't have done it all without you! Then, we surprised Uncle John with the cake. Nicholas took a taste test before to make sure it was OK! The weather was beautiful and having the family around was great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home