Brandy's Circus

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Lunch With April and Kynsley To Discuss Wedding Plans








I had lunch with April and Kynsley back in May to discuss plans for April's Wedding. Since she and Scott are moving to Germany, I didn't want to bog them down with a Wedding Gift that they would have to move halfway across the world or have to put in storage. So my wedding gift to them was the food for the Reception. I was going to help April with the food for her Wedding Reception. We went to Bear Rock cafe to discuss what we wanted to serve April's Wedding Guests. The food at Bear Rock was delicious and Little Miss Kynsley was an absolute angel. This was the first time I had been able to spend time with Kynsley without 10 other people around so it was a very enjoyable afternoon. Plus I got April all to myself, too! Kynsley actually fell asleep in my arms! She was starting to get a little fussy because she was sleepy. April let me hold her and as I held and rocked her, she fell asleep! She looked so peaceful while she was asleep. Just the perfect little angel! April didn't want any pictures taken of her that day so that's why these pictures are all of Kynsley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home