Brandy's Circus

Thursday, July 26, 2007

10 Year Banquet
































I made it! My biggest goal at Disney (besides retiring) was to make it to 10 years. The company always combines the 10 and 15 Year Cast Members' banquets. Fine with me because the coolest people there were celebrating their 15! We had a blast! Mom was my date and she puts up with all my Character Department socializing all thanks to the complimentary wine, courtesy of WDW. There were more people I knew there than I thought which made it an even nicer evening. Thanks, Mickey, for keeping me around for 10 Years. Here's to 50 more!

1 Comments:

Blogger appie413 said...

You look so amazing! I love your dress and what a WOW moment when you turn around! I know your night was full of magic! Congrats on 10years!

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home