Brandy's Circus

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tampa Zoo With Donna and Katerina Part 2



















After stopping at the Koi tank to watch the fish swim around, we headed over to the Pony Rides so Katerina could go for a Pony Ride. She was all smiles!

As we walked through the Zoo, I was amazed at not only how big it was, but how clean it was. It didn't have a run down look about it at all. You can tell they take great pride in their Park. I don't know how long the park has been around for, but some of the sections looked almost new. I loved all the signs and all the color used around the Park.

After spending time with the ponies, we went in search of some Larger Friends. On the way to the elephants, we passed by some Really Small Friends, the meerkats. Now, since Timon and are (to use that awful but PC term) "such good friends" (whatever...I'm not fooling anyone!) I had a BLAST watching the meerkats pop their little heads out of their holes and dig around for new rooms. I think the joke was made that when the "watering hole" was full, they just moved to a new house. Teenagers and their sick sense of humor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home