Brandy's Circus

Saturday, January 24, 2009

HalloDean Party





























Happy Halloween!!!

In October, the Deans threw a Halloween party in their beautiful new house. Kevin and I went together (I still wasn't used to that "couple" stuff yet...glad I enjoyed it the brief while it lasted...) and I have to admit, I felt like I was finally part of the Cool Couple Club. I went as Eve from Wall-E (the first movie Kevin and I went to see together. I took artistic liberty like I always do...) We had a great time visiting with Mandy and Dennis (we had no idea Mandy was pregnant in that hot little costume of hers!), spent some time with the EiSS Queen herself, Donna Foster (Donna's a Legend...she gets Last Named!) and got a nice surprise when Mike and Clay showed up. A ghoulishly good time was had by all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home