Brandy's Circus

Tuesday, June 20, 2006
















FRIDAY, JUNE 2, 2006: IT'S THE BIG WEEKEND!!! Belinda and Allen's Wedding Weekend is finally here! After all this wait, Friday came in a snap. I got to the Tradewinds at St. Pete Beach in time to check into the room (Gina had just gotten there when I called her from the road to see how things were going. Luckily for me, traffic wasn't bad) and relax a bit before the rehearsal started. We had to be on the beach by 6:30pm. We certainly didn't want to be late. The weather was nice without being too hot. The breeze off the water definitely helped. I must admit that the rehearsal was fun. You wouldn't think so, but the men in both our families entertained us as only men can. Luckily for us all, the Pastor had a good sense of humor! I must confess, though, that the sight of Uncle Jonny walking Belinda towards Allen was pretty emotional! Belinda's the first grandchild on the Finch side so this wedding was a pretty big deal to me. Also because she's my Belinda! I couldn't be any happier for her. She was absolutely glowing during the rehearsal. Rehearsal? No, she glowed all weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home