Brandy's Circus

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

April's Wedding Shower

















Carolyn and I co-hosted a Wedding Shower for April. We invited the Ladies From Work over to my house for a Luau-Style Shower. I had to keep my 3 kids Behind Bars for their protection...and the protection of my guests. We had lots of food (I think the bean comments have died down by now...) and April got lots of nice presents. Kynsley was a little angel at my house but Daddy Scott came along just in case she got too fussy. I finally got to meet Tristen, Tonia's little boy and he is adorable! He is a little ball of energy and we had so much fun playing with him. At the end when Scott was loading up the car to go home, I had Isis on my shoulder and April was holding Kynsley. We put Isis and Kynsley together and, as you can see in the pictures, Isis was curious about Kynsley and Kynsley was just all giggles for Isis. I told April that Dachshunds were German dogs and when they got to Germany, they might just have to get one for Kynsley...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home