Brandy's Circus

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kevin's 15 Year Dinner









Even though we had just broken up the week before, Kevin invited me to his 15 Year Dinner. We had a lot of fun! The joke of the night was that I knew more people than he did! You know Characters...we're EVERYWHERE!!! It was a beautiful night and I felt so proud of my Date. Everyone we met that Kevin knew had nothing but good things to say about him. It was a knife in my gut knowing how I screwed up in our relationship, but I was proud just the same. I felt like I was with the most amazing manager Disney ever had. And he looked so damned good, too! All night I felt like I was walking with a winning lottery ticket. Damned shame the wind snatched that ticket right out of my hands as soon as she changed her self righteous direction...

...but Life goes on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home