Brandy's Circus

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Eddie's New Home








When I was doing my Fall Spring Cleaning last year, I had taken the duvet cover off my comforter to wash it. Now, my comforter is a $5 comforter I bought at the Swan Hotel when they were redoing all the rooms. It is lumpy and not very nice to use as a comforter. However, it makes the perfect Home for Eddie. I had pushed the comforter into the corner of my bedroom so it wouldn't be in the way until I put it back on my bed. Hours later, I was looking frantically for Eddie and couldn't find him anywhere. Finally I heard a thumping sound coming from my bedroom that could only be Eddie's tail. I went running into the bedroom but still No Eddie. Then Isis ran in and started poking her nose into the comforter. I peeked inside and THERE WAS EDDIE! He was all curled up and just looked So Cute! Well, once I saw that Eddie had made it his New Home, there was no way I could put it back on my bed. Every night I would look at Eddie all curled up within the lumpy folds and I just didn't have the heart to take it away from him. So here we are, months later, and my Former Comforter is still a Refuge for My Son, Eddie. Isis and Lea like to crawl up in there, too, sometimes, but that's Eddie's Hideaway first and foremost. He's got to have SOMEWHERE to go in a house full of Girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home