Brandy's Circus

Sunday, January 25, 2009

OHIO!!!




After Ande's Wedding, I was off to another Wedding...this one in Ohio. Kristi La Chapelle and Sean Shutley tied the knot in the great city of Toledo. My dear friend Roberto made all the arrangements to fly in the night before the Wedding and fly out the day after and I went along for the ride. (Long story...no need to get into it...) We checked into the hotel room and had a surprise visit by the Bride herself! Since we weren't part of the Wedding Party, we had the night to ourselves! We went to a little shopping area very similar to the one in Winter Park. I bought my sexy brown heels there. (I'm only slightly addicted to them...) Then we went to one of the most amazing restaurants in the World!!! It was a Mediterranean restaurant called Mezmerize and boy was it mesmerizing! It looked really cool inside but the food was the unbelievable part. We had a hummus appetizer (see picture) that I would've sold my first born for. Since I'm a lamb girl, I got a lamb and couscous dinner that knocked my socks off! All in all, I'd give just about anything to have that restaurant here in Central Florida! By the time Roberto and I got back to the hotel room, we were ready for the sleep you only get in a bed you know you don't have to make the next morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home